Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is in the air, time to CREATE!

Oh it's lovely today and yesterday was a dream also. And it's that time of year that I start kicking into gear with my production schedule. I have about 6 weeks before my first show! So excited to be a part of the Art Expo 2011 (http://artexpo2011.com/). I will be bringing woven, knitted and tatted items for the home and you!

I also will be teaching children to weave with paper. I am providing paper cards to make for Mother's Day. I'll have stamps and pencils to decorate it with also. It comes with a nice envelope and the materials are higher quality. Hand made papers to weave with that have hand painting or glitter added. Should be a super fun thing to create for the kids! And it's simple. Most children from 2-3 and up can participate with help.

I will be weaving some table linens with matching napkins and possibly some more shawls. I am working on some tatted bookmarks and such too. Lots to do! Better get to work!

2 comments:

  1. Have a successful expo and classes. Will be glad to see photo of how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terrie! I will post pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete