Friday, November 13, 2009

Yarn has been delivered!

Oh, what a day yesterday was! I was graced by the yarn gods! I went out to get my mail and the treasures I had found online were on my doorsteps left by the postman. So very happy!

I am a pretty open minded yarn shopper. So I am constantly looking for 2-3 skeins to make or combine with other yarns to make into a nice scarf.  I am also on a budget so I am always looking at clearances and such for my loot. So I shop and search for supplies on Etsy.com, Webbs.com and even eBay somedays. But these I just got were from Etsy and Webbs. A really nice ribbon yarn,  a beautifully hand-dyed yarn from the Andes and several multicolored yarns with 50% wool and acrylic blend too.

<<<  Can you say beautiful!? They were also all under $3 per skein! So there you go ~ I had a great day, enjoying my new yarn and dreaming of the possibilites there are with them.  Once I have made something out of them I will post pictures and explain how I used/manipulated the materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment