Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wow, Shawl sold in less than 3 hours after being posted.


I was more than thrilled for the shawl to sell! That never ending project of mine really did work out for the best. It's amazing really sometimes how things work out. Sometimes when posting items to sell at Etsy.com you think oh this is gonna sell like hot cakes and other times you have absolutely no clue. Most of the time though isn't as you planned and the things you think will sell quickly don't. I hadn't a clue about the shawl, but so glad it sold quickly. Now on to the next project! Another shawl using the ladder ribbon, but in vibrant wine colors. For all I know this one will stay post for a year before it sells, but honestly it's the process of creating I do love more than the sale. The sale just makes me justify what I am doing! For now I am happy gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment