Saturday, November 14, 2009

Multiple projects...

Does anyone else have this problem? I always have 3-5 projects going at once! I don't know why I feel compelled to do things in this manner, but I always do. I have tried to do one project at a time, but I always add another one on. It's like my brain can't focus.

Right now I have a little girl's capelet made out of 4 different fun fur yarns, a chenille wine colored ribbed scarf and a city lights ribbon scarf going all at the same time.

I know I start a project and then think...oh...I should do this with this yarn and that is really how it starts. Or I will go buy yarn and can't wait to get started on the project I am planning it for.

This doesn't hinder me in getting the projects done overall, but it does slow me down a bit.

I am just going to keep creating as long as the desire drives me and all will come out in the end just fine I am sure. We must follow our passions in life for they are the fuel of our soul. So if this is my fate...to create in this manner then I will just accept this and go forward.

Have a great fiber loaded day and enjoy the process as best you can ~ they way your mind wants it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment