Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ralvery - a knit and crochet community

Ralvery.com is a fabulous resource for free patterns and finding others interested in the same things you are when it comes to knitting and crochet. Seeing it is a community of people who post their designs and ideas on their own pages or within other group pages you can easily find a group you will fit into. You also can keep your inventory of needles, hooks and yarns or the projects you are working on with the progress you have made on the project.  You can find other people with the same yarns and ask if they would like to sell also.  I have found it a very nice community and love the flexibility of it. Also, if I am out and about buying yarn or needles...I can look up my stash online with my iPhone and see if I already have something or not. I cannot tell you how much this helps me! Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment