Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy! It's all good!

You know you are busy when you do not post to your blog in months... March 24th was my last post. Since then I have been to the Art Expo 2011 and FestivALL in Charleston, WV.  Mayfest 2011 and the Girlfriend Shopathon in Lexington, KY.  Saturday I will be at Journey's First Ever Fine Arts and Craft Fair. I also created a tatted necklace, bracelet and earring set for the Dignity and Grace Art Benefit, Proceeds go to benefit the Alzheimer's Association and the Best Friends Adult Day Center. What a whirl wind of activity!

This entire time also I have been creating and working on new designs. Focusing mainly on tatting I have started working on a jewelry line. I have several designs I am working on now...take a look...





Eventually I will get all these up on my Etsy shop, but I need to purchase a postal scale first. So once that is done then I will be good to go on the jewelry sales...

No comments:

Post a Comment